EDIA – Empresa de Desenvolvimento e Infraestruturas do Alqueva, S.A. (EDIA) as a company for the construction of infrastructures and the provision of public water services for its several purposes, on the sphere of EFMA, is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data inherent to those activities, and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and website visitors, having improved its procedures in accordance with the protection of personal data privacy of its users, in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, approved by the European Union Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. The processing of personal data shall be lawful under the provisions of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The processing of personal data shall be lawful under the provisions of Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Specifically, it is reported that:
- The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is EDIA – Empresa de Desenvolvimento e Infra-estruturas do Alqueva, SA., headquartered in Rua Zeca Afonso, 2, 7800-522 Beja, with the phone 284 315 100, fax 284 315 101 and the email address email@example.com.
- The contact of the data protection officer is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The processing of personal data is exclusively for the activities of the construction of the infrastructures and the provision of public water service on the sphere of EFMA.
- EDIA may transmit personal data to public entities, for information requests based on what is necessary for each specific purpose or compliance with other legal obligations, with information to the data subjects.
- Personal data are provided voluntarily to EDIA and can be consulted, changed or deleted since you communicate your will, doubt or question, by email to email@example.com.
- Personal data may be stored for a period of two (2) years from the date of termination of the contract or the lawfulness of processing applies, without prejudice of being stored for longer periods, to the strictly necessary to comply with legal or contractual obligations, particularly in respect of accounting documents.